Friday, February 01, 2008

Rafting the Nile



The day after camp, about 12 people in our group went for a white water rafting trip down the Nile. To say the least it was an awesome adventure. A bunch of class V rapids and several flipped boats. one of the best rafting experiences I've been on. We'll be leaving tonight for Kampala where I'll be staying the night and then catching a night bus tomorrow evening to Kigali, Rwanda. A couple days in Kigali and then on to Goma, DRC. I hope to update when I get there.

2 comments:

Brian Irwin said...

What the heck I thought you were going to serve people and not turn this into another adventure race!! j/k Glad that you got to have some fun on the nile. That looks pretty intense to say the least!

Anonymous said...

Kieran and Ronan are thinking of you and sending lots of hugs!!

Happy Mardi Gras!

The Clark Clan